Bookmark Our Page By Adding Our Website To Your Home Screen
1. Do your staff have working with children checks?
All our staff are required to have a working with children check and will carry them on at all times
2. Will the giant bubble of fun or jeeps fit in my backyard?
Unfortunately the giant bubble of fun and jeeps are more suited for large events, as they are over the average backyard size and both items need trained workers to operate at all times and full supervision.
3. What ground can the equipment
Our castle can be set up most surfaces as we do use a ground sheet. Surfaces include grass, concrete, paving and asphalt. The important factor is that the surface is reasonably FLAT and has no sharp objects surrounding or under as this can damage the castle.
4. Should the castle be supervised?
Yes supervision is very important and is required while children and on it.
5. Once the castle is setup can I move it?
Due to health and safety the castle should not be moved after setting up.
6. Can I extend the hire time whist having the castle?
Yes as long as person picking up castle is notified before arranged pick up time (a min of 30mins or additional charges apply)
7. How does hiring work with the castles?
Our castles work ona full day hirage where you will be quoted for a price for the whole day. Set up times are between 7am and 10am and pick up time 4pm-6pm (times can be changed at your connivance.)
8. How do I pay?
You can pay on the day.
9. How much deposit is required to book?
No deposit is required.
10. What happens if we need to cancel or postpone:
If you need to cancel or postpone your event please phone at least one day prior to the event.
(Please note person dropping off castle will call prior if any of the below occur:
Extreme Heat, rain, or winds)